Het forum met alles over Stand Up Paddle Surf
The Tulipaddle Team (TTT) is happy to inform you that we will organize a second edition of the Tulipadle Challenge Saturday 17th of April 2010 at Oosterduinse Meer (Noordwijkerhout - The Netherlands) regarding the great feedback we had last year from more than 30 competitors from Holland, Germany, Belgium and France.
The Tulip Challenge runs among several channels of South-Holland during the flowering period. This challenge is as well for fit beginners as experienced watermen using a SUP (Stand-Up Paddle) or a paddle board (PB) or a surf ski (SS1 or SS2) or an outrigger (OC1 or OC2).
The aims of this challenge are:
* to offer a nice course in a beautiful and unusual environment for watermen;
* to allow people to discover Holland under an other aspect;
* to discover the legendary and amazing colored tulip fields;
* to provide people to taste a middle-distance waterman race in a safe frame;
* to promote water sports in the Netherlands.
* to have a funny and friendly race.
I invite you to have a look at the website of the Challenge (www.tulipaddle.nl).
You are welcome to spread the information and/or to write an article about the event so that people can discover these new water sports. Hence, some of them could have the opportunity to have a nice paddling trip around flower fields...
We are available to provide you for any further details.
Many thanks for your attention.
The Tulipaddle Team - TTT
ps1: if you want to be partner and have a link of your event, club or magazine or whatelse, please contact us at email@example.com .
ps2: if you want to be remove from this list, please, tell us.
ps3: thanks for the people who have already registered to the challenge 2010.